At Crowdinfund, the privacy of our associates and users is of extreme importance to us. We have a few fundamental principles that we follow:
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
In order for you to use our service or transact with us on Crowdinfund, we may collect and process some information. Depending on your use of the Services, that may include:
- Information that you give to us by filling in forms on our site Crowdinfund.com (Our Site). This includes Contact Information such as name, personal and contact details.
- If you chose to list your business with us, we may ask for Information about your business such as company/business name, company/business size, business type and personal information such as a professional profile.
- Whiles monetary transaction is undertaken; (for example, in case you are backed or backing); We don’t keep Financial Information such as bank, mobile money or Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password. Payment Processors handle that
- Communications with us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem); and Information that you provide to us by completing surveys.
- Information about your activity on and interaction with Crowdinfund, such as your IP address and the type of device or browser you use;
- Information that you submit to Crowdinfund in the form of comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users.
- Information obtained by us from third parties in accordance with this legal requirements. For example, if you pitch your business through us, we may obtain additional information about your business from the Registrar General’s Department and the Ghana Revenue Authority as a supplementary source.
How We Use the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from Our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- Enable us to provide you with the Services
- Administer your account with us; contact you, show information that may interest you
- Analyze the use of the Services and the people visiting to improve our content and Services; and
- We use this information to improve user experience on the site
- To notify you about changes to our goods and services.
We take securing your data and preserving your privacy very seriously. We never post anything to your social media accounts or other third-party accounts without your permission. We do not and will not sell your data.
What’s kept Private
This following information will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users:
- Your IP address
- Sensitive account details
- Your contact details except when you agree to join our mobile app discussion groups
- Private Communications with to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or report a problem)
What’s kept Public
Below some of the things that will be public on your profile:
- The account name, and the date it was created
- Any information you choose to add to your profile (like a picture, bio, or your location)
- Projects you’ve backed
- Projects you’ve launched
- Any comments you’ve posted on Crowdinfund’s open forums
When we may Disclose Your Information
- We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, resolve disputes, to prevent fraud or abuse and to protect Crowdinfund’s legal rights.
- In the event that for analysis purposes we may use and communicate anonymous aggregate data.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You have access to the information you provide us, you can update, amend, delete or remove information in your account settings. We will retain your information as long as you are a member of crowdinfund. For further assistance with your account information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We will inform you of any information we may collect.
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us.
This policy was updated and went into effect April 27, 2017